Wednesday 7 May 2014

Lovely Circle Pink

I noticed this style for the first time last week during the LillaRose sale, and I just had to have it. I love the circle stone-set centerpieces, and I've been pretty crazy about pink lately. This style is one of the styles that will be discontinued, which made it even more important for me to get hold of it. It's in size Medium so I'm not sure if I can use it for sectioned buns, but it's perfect to adorn my pinned buns with. It's just so pretty! 
http://meninasuitcase.deviantart.com/art/RainbowBummiesParade-167261241







2 comments:

  1. This Flexi8 is so pretty. I couldn't understand why I hadn't seen it before, but it's not available in L or XL. What a pity :( ! I wouldn't know what to do with an M.

    It does look lovely in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can only use it to decorate my pinned buns, and not much more.. It's a bit too small to use in sectioned buns.

      Delete