Thursday 19 June 2014

Vacation

Yep, today is the first day of my summer vacation! I have two weeks off from work, and I intend to enjoy them thoroughly. My boyfriend and I are going to his parents' cabin/cottage/whatever, and that means swimming (unfortunately I don't like swimming), kayaking, eating, and relaxing. It also means that I won't have time to post anything due to crappy internet connection and laziness, so I have prepared a few posts that will be up sometime during next week and the week after. I sure hope that posting thingy works.

In other news, I did a hair fail today. Yesterday I wore a fabulous cinnamon bun held with my floral clips, and it lasted all day. I wanted to re-create it today, and it really felt like I was making the most fantastic cinnamon bun ever. Then I looked in the mirror, and I was appalled! This must be one of the ugliest things I've ever made. I forgot how much of a difference it makes to twist clockwise vs. counter-clockwise. Oh well, at least it's comfortable.

Yesterday:

Today:


No comments:

Post a Comment