Tuesday 8 July 2014

Hello again!

Aaaaaand I'm back! I'm not happy about it, because two weeks of relaxing isn't enough for me. I want at least one more week! I've spent the last two weeks waking barefoot all day long, only wearing shorts and t-shirts (I'm usually a lacy tops and cute skirts-girl), kayaking, swimming (only once), playing Plants vs Zombies, and eating way. too. much. I'm pretty sure I've put on 10 kg, if not more. Sweet baby cheezus, no more cakes and candy for me! 

Being without internet for so long gave me some time to think. I know I wrote that my haircare routine was terribly boring, which is why I haven't written much about it. Well, that's about to change. I've decided to be a good blogger, and try out some new leave-in cremes. I bought 3 on ebay last night (StrawberryNet was having a sale), and I'll take a look in the shop today too. If I find something interesting, I'll try it out. Each review will be split in two posts, one about my first impression of the product after trying it one time, and then a second post after using the product for a month or two. The first product on my list is a leave-in I've had for a while (but not used), Hair Wonder hair repair cream. The First Impression post about that product will be up in a few days. I hope this is something that you'll find interesting. 

I'm going to share some of my vacation pictures with you too, so expect a few non-hair related posts. My boyfriend and I did a bit of sightseeing, and the area is so beautiful that I just have to show you some pictures. We were staying in his parents' cottage on Sotra, an island just outside of Bergen. Such amazing place, I love it there.
I've also received a lot of large claw clips during my absence, and I can't wait to show you pictures of them. They're all sooo gorgeous! The hold is really good too, and there were no sharp snaggy bits on any of them. I'll try to get proper pictures of them soon.
I'll finish this off with the hideous cinnamon bun I wore to work yesterday. It shows one of my new clips, a large leopard clip. I love it!

And here's a disc bun with my small clippies. It's the only bun picture I took during my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment